FERRIER WIRE COVID-19 OPERATIONAL STATUS
Ferrier Wire Goods Co. Ltd. is qualified to continue operations during these difficult times as we supply material and services to the food, health care, pharmaceutical and transportation sectors of the economy. We have in place procedures to ensure the safety and health of our staff, customers and vendors (see below). Contact information is as follows:
Ferrier Wire Goods Company Ltd.
FERRIER WIRE COVID-19 POLICY
Ferrier Wire + Design Metals is still open for business. However, we understand the severity of the current situation and in an effort to keep our employees, vendors, and customers safe and to co-operate with the efforts to contain the current situation, Ferrier Wire Goods Company Ltd. is implementing the following procedures immediately:
- The front door will be locked at all times
- No one will be allowed into our facility without prior approval or an appointment
- If you have been outside of Canada in the last three weeks, facility access will not be granted
- Please be honest
- If you exhibit any flu-like symptoms, facility access will not be granted
- No walk in business or general public will be granted access
- All orders must be placed over the phone or via email
- Cash payments are not being accepted. All payments must be by credit card by way of CCAF or the information can be called in
- Orders that are being picked up will be brought out to your vehicle
- Packing slips will not be signed, they will be given to you and we will note date of pickup on the Ferrier Wire copy
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but feel these measures are necessary at this moment in time.
As you know, this is a rapidly evolving situation with new advice being provided regularly. We are continuing to monitor public health advisories and will update you if our policies change. These are extraordinary times and we’d like to thank you again for your understanding. We wish you all the best of health, as a community we will get through this together.
Future updates will be sent out via our newsletter (which can be signed up for from our website www.ferrierwire.com) and posted across all of our social media platforms.